Creative "Something" Day Ten



Ok...so today's quote was REALLY appropriate for me. I was feeling a little guilty that I didn't get something posted YESTERDAY for you -- and then I worked on this little card -- and reminded myself that my "Creative Something" everyday is a goal -- something to keep me motivated and REMINDED that I want to be creative every day -- not something to kick myself over if I don't get it done. I did get the show taped yesterday. (lots of creativity there -- for my viewers you are gonna have FUN...trust me on this one!).... I did get to go scrap with my Friday night cropping friends...Oh my stars I laughed so hard... I actually did some knitting...which I will post here when I get the project done.

So...hope you will steer for the stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dad is Turning 80

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

A Bit Behind....