We're making progress! I've gotten the binding done and all my base pages mounted into "signatures."
I didn't want to put the binding through the actual spine because I wanted to preserve the title - so I created a hidden "faux" spine to bind the signatures and then I can attach it to the front and back cover.
I used seam binding to attach the signatures through the spine. Seam binding is strong - but keeps the vintage feeling of the overall altered book.
I created a tutorial to show you the steps in the binding process...you can watch it here or on YouTube:
I am working on decorating the cover - and will have that tutorial ready for you soon! Am pretty excited about how it is turning out. Thanks for stopping by - and I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!