Don't You Love a DEAL?!?!?





I have found a couple of great on-line shopping spots for scrapbooking -- and I thought I would share with you...






First of all you need to check out PaperCents.com -- cause they always have the latest and greatest and a bargain prices. If you would like to know how to get an even a few more dollars off your order, send me an email and I will hook you up!





For unique rubber stamps -- I am a fan of Catslife Rubber Stamps. What I really love is that you can order them mounted or UN-mounted which saves a lot of money....just use some double sided tape and use an acrylic block -- or use self adhesive mounting foam and keep them in three ring binders (takes up much less space).






And for Digi or Hybrid scrapping -- my favorite these days is A Cherry On Top scrapbook shoppe. Love that they have a wide range of digi papers and embellishments. You know -- even if you just want to add an embellishment to a traditional scrapbook page -- you can use your computer to create it -- so don't rule out a little hybrid scrapping even if you aren't sure you want to go all digital. It opens up a lot of new possibilities.






One last favorite I want to tell you about is my secret on-line flea market....MantoFev. Oh my stars...I have to keep myself from visiting on a daily basis. You just never know what you will find...a scrap of sari fabric...some delightful retro charms...vintage papers...you know -- all the goodies that just add that extra something special to your page. So -- in the spirit of sharing and not hoarding all the good stuff to myself...I wanted you to know about Sara...she is a delightful lady -- who loves to find unique and special items...and has the good grace to share them with us at very reasonable prices. Go check MantoFev out for yourself.


Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday...my dear son, Weston, turns 18 tomorrow -- so we have big plans in store....


Finally....and totally unscrapbook related...I want to tell you about a book that has held me spell bound for the past few weeks. It is called The Shack...and while I rarely do this -- I want to recommend it to you as a "must read." You can order it directly from the publisher but I am also sure that you can get it on Amazon.com or Borders. It is a story of a man (Mack) -- not a terribly "religious" man who has tragedies in his life that make relating to God a difficult thing. He receives an invitation to visit "the shack" for a weekend...and while there spends time learning that God is not so "religious" either -- but that a RELATIONSHIP with Mack is of utmost importance. I must confess that I was reading it (the first time) on an airplane and was sobbing (tears of joy and healing) and making such a mess that the flight attendant came to check and see if I were ok...when she saw the book....she sat down and her eyes got all watery too -- she said, "Oh -- isn't it just WONDERFUL...I can't think about it without feeling so very good." It is fiction....a page turner...and yet so full of wisdom and insight to that part of us that seeks to understand our Creator...even when it is difficult. I won't say anymore...but I will leave you with a line that is used many times in the book....and I mean it as I say it to you now....

"You know...I am especially fond of you."

Jann

Comments

  1. I am so glad to hear from you in blog. I was hoping all was well with you. It sounds as if you were very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis Tv Friend! Loving your blog style and thanks for the tips on those sites.. on my way to check em out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series