Make Your Own Foam Stamps


I saw an ad on tv the other day where the main color pallet was bright blue, orange and brown...and I decided I wanted to do a layout along those lines. This is how that turned out. While I was working on it -- I ended up pulling out the foam stamps I made last fall -- for this layout. I needed to stamp some leaves for each of these layouts -- and didn't have the right size or shape of stamp that I needed..so I ended up making them out of fun foam.



If you would like to make some for yourself here are the instructions. I made leaves -- but you could make anything that you can draw and cut out of fun foam. Send me a post and show me what you have created -- I love to see your creativity.

Comments

  1. love that bright blue with the fall colors!!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! I love the top LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series