Let's Have a Scrappy Holiday After Christmas

Christmas is my all-time favorite time of year. I love celebrating Jesus’ birth. I delight in the decorations, the smells of Christmas baking, the chill in the air and of course the wonderful time with family and friends. But as busy as December gets – I sometimes feel like I need a holiday AFTER Christmas – to recover and catch-up. Do you? Well, I have the perfect day planned for you and some of your friends.


Saturday, January 17th Come and crop all day!
Once the packages have been opened and all the pictures taken (and maybe even printed) – come spend the day with me and a few friends. We have scheduled an all day crop at the Holiday Inn Express located near Providence Marketplace in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. This newly opened facility is beautiful and will provide a wonderful place to relax and be creative. It is also located very close to JoAnn’s, Staples, Target and lots of yummy restaurants.

What is included?

The cost for the day is $50 and includes one technique class and lunch. What is a technique class you ask? Throughout the day, Jann Gray will be providing mini-classes to teach you a new scrapbooking technique. When you arrive, you will sign up for the technique class of your choice. Sample classes might include:
· Hand Sewing on your layouts
· Distress Embossing
· Layered Embellishments
· And others


Want to take an additional class?

Yes you can. Jann will also teach an additional class called Christmas Memories (2-page layout). This class will be limited to the first 25 registrants and will cost an additional $15.
Make your reservations now!
I anticipate that this crop will fill up quickly, so please email me as soon as possible to let me know if you would like to attend. I will send you a PayPal request for funds and your seat will be reserved when I receive your payment. Please also let me know if you would like to attend the additional Christmas Memories class.


What else?

You can come early. We have arranged for you to make it a TRUE retreat! You can arrive on Friday night so you will be ready to go first thing Saturday morning. The special What You Make It room rate is $89/room for up to four people. You will need to call the Holiday Inn directly to make your room reservations (615-553-5200). Your hotel reservation includes the hot and cold breakfast bar.

Questions?

Please send me an email at jann@janngray.com or call 615-496-2206.I look forward to seeing you there!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Oooo that sounds fun! Wish i could come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series