Shooting the Cricut DVD Series

I had the best time working with the folks at Provo Craft on the new Creative Inspiration DVD Series. I felt totally honored when Cathy Miller asked me if I would be willing to be one of the Creative Coaches for the series...and OF COURSE said YES! *smile*
Cathy asked me not to share it with you until the product was ready for release. So, I kept the secret until she said it was ok...and now the DVD Series is up and "coming to a tv" near you!

Kent Findley (the producer/director) of the DVD series took my camera and got some behind the scenes footage for me and I have put it
together into a short video. Would you like to see it?


The projects that I demonstrated were for the Fabric Arts DVD. Did you know how easy it is to use your Cricut to create projects with fabric? I love all the projects I had the opportunity walk the viewers through...and am pretty sure you would too. My DVD has 10 projects on it...and we managed to get the ALL shot in ONE day! Ok - so it was a VERY long day...but still - the fantabulous crew I worked with made it really easy to keep going!

A few weeks after shooting the DVD series, Cathy asked if I would come back and make a guest appearance on the new Infomercial Provo Craft was shooting to promote the Creative Inspiration DVD Series! Uhhhhh...SURE! So I got to fly back out to Provo and shoot my part of the Infomercial. If you would like to check out the whole DVD Series, you can check it out here.

Ok, am off to finish up the projects for some classes I will be teaching next weekend. Have to get them done and kitted so that I can ship them off to Scrap Attack in Lumberton, Texas tomorrow. One class is a Christmas mini album made from Jenni Bowlin Studio product line - the other class is a "techniques" class . I will share a video of both the projects as soon as I can get it shot.

Hope you all are ready for a great week!


Comments

  1. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Jann, I'm so glad to see you blogging again. Sorry it has taken me so long to check back in to your site. I will make it a point to get your blog in my daily list of reading :-)

    Looks like you had so much fun in Provo doing this huge project. I now know a TV Star!!! :-)
    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series