Let's Put The Sass in One of Our Valentines!

I only had a little time to play today...I really was supposed to be cleaning up my studio, getting ready for some fun creativity during the spring...but I found this embossing folder...and I couldn't resist. I had to do something fun!


Maybe a little wild...

I felt like the animal print needed a touch of something bright and feminine...so nothing like a big bright  pink organza bow! Sassy!

Here is a quick video of how I put this card together!




I have several fun cards to share with you - so be sure and check back here soon!


Comments

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    A great fun and sassy card Jann. Hope your clean up progresses well :) I'm looking forward to the day when I have a whole space to myself and don't have to worry about having to clear it all away at the end of every session or when I need to use the computer :)
    Hugs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the confession about being easily distracted. I feel so much better! Now where did I put that brayer???....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. This animal print embossing is to cute. Love the final look. Have a nice day, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the big bow and I enjoyed watching you do the embossing and inking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"