Hang on Tight

We have lots to do this next year! I have been having the best time getting ready for our next taping of What You Make It. I have begun to get emails from you, our viewers, and it is such a treat to begin to imagine you on the other side of the camera while I am taping. Several of you have mentioned that you liked the segment we did on "scrapping our faith" -- so I have been working on some regular segments on that topic. Here is one of the layouts I am going to show you how to make this month. It uses our What You Make It Februrary Paper Crafting Kit that will be available in the store in a few days...and features the "fussy cutting" technique...where you cut out a portion of the patterned paper to use as an embellishment. I promise, it looks harder than it is -- I'll show you a couple of tricks that will have you "fussy cutting" all over your pages! Everything on the page (with the exception of the letter stickers) are in one of the February kits...it is filled with beautiful pinks and blues...and the add on kit gives you some richer reds to create Valentine layouts with.

Here is a sneak peek at the February Add On Kit and it's yummy goodies...

I have one more little peek to whet your appetite...I have something BIG planned for us for the whole year of 2008.


We are going to tape the BIG announcement on Friday -- and it will air the week of January 21st...so be sure and tune in. In the meantime -- be sure and sign up to receive the new Glueprints newsletter over at our What You Make It website...so that you can get in on all the BIG fun.

Finally, I am teaching a class at Scrapbook Village in Glasgow on Saturday. It is a mini-book called A Year In Preview. I know it will be fun -- so I hope to see you there.

Comments

  1. what a delightful layout! i remember those pics too . . . those girls were such daredevils . . . i love your take on it . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 PM

    Micaiah wants to know why you made a layout of her when she(Micaiah) doesn't even know you(Jann) that well...out of the mouth of babes, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series