Hello from Hawaii


Aloha!
I am missing you guys like crazy -- but I must admit that if you have to miss people -- this isn't a bad place to do it.
The bible tells us to be content in whatever state we are in...and Hawaii is one of the BEST states I have ever been content in! *smile*
Seriously, the conference is going well. Thank you for your prayers for my neck. I made the trip over went quite well...and also did well during my speaking sessions. I have some general sessions to go still and am stuggling a bit with pain in my neck now (strangely after all the "hard" stuff is done). God was so gracious to keep me mostly pain free during the time that pain would have distracted me from teaching -- so please hear that I have no complaints -- I feel very blessed. I am here until Monday and then travel home -- arriving on Tuesday. I can't wait to catch up with you then. Again -- thank you for your prayers. Have a blessed weekend.

Comments

  1. I am glad you are getting things done that need to be done..with little or no pain. Be safe!
    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you and that everything is going well.
    I guess if you have to be in pain Hawaii is a good place for it!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering about you. Glad to hear you are doing okay. I know you are ready to be out of pain. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a safe return-enjoy the scenery before heading home! Can't wait to see more of your awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you!!! Come back (and stay bacl) home!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I tried to leave a comment last night, but evidently wasn't successful. :) Love the layout about the toys especially. Glad that you have been feeling better while in Hawaii. I've been reading your blog some and have been thinking of you often, even when I don't post. I've been having some neck/spine issues lately myself and have been thinking of you in that regard too. Hope to see you soon and that you continue to feel better! Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"