Unrepeatable Miracle


Got a little scrappy last night and this morning....thought I would share one of the finished ones. Tried a new journaling technique of tying ALL the letters together -- no spaces...I kind of like how it turned out -- frames it kind of like stitching....though not my best handwriting --I was too conscious of NOT picking up the pen!
The journaling says: Tyler, you are such a special blessing to our family. God only made one like you. He looked at your soul and knew just the gifts that He had in mind for you. It is so exciting to watch you grow into those gifts. I can’t wait to see how you will use them.

Comments

  1. Wow! I looked at the l/o up close and that takes some thinking..to run the words together like that. It looks really really good! I {might} try that sometime..it just looks so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"