God Is Faithful

 I've been studying the attributes and character of God lately...and I loved what Psalm 57:10 says about it.

" Your steadfast love reaches to the heavens and your faithfulness to the clouds!"
Higher than I can reach...but He doesn't stay that distance from me... he's right next to me and you...every minute of every day. This verse isn't about distance...it is about SCOPE!
That is so reassuring. Sometimes I need to know he is bigger, more faithful and has all that I need to face the day. Do you have days where you need that too?
He's there...right beside you, with more love and faithfulness than any situation you are facing needs. Lean into him. Trust him...He is faithful¡
I had so much fun creating this card and journaling page based on these thoughts.
I used the @Sweetnsassy stamp set, God is faithful for both. I did a little partial die cutting on the edge of the card to really make the vine pop. I also embossed it and colored it in with cool grays, blues and white Prismacolor pencils.
I stamped the vine up the edge of the page...and added some watercolor to highlight the verse. I've taken to adding a bright gold line around the scripture box to give it the honor it deserves!
If you are curious about any products I used, they are all listed just below this post


. Remember...if you have your products out, you might as well make a card to encourage someone you knows heart, too!
#sweetnsassystamps #biblejournaling #cardmaking #cardmaker #psalm57v10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series