Proverbs 3:5-8

 


It is such a blessing to wake up and know there are people you love all over the world. It made me stop and thank God for you! He sees you and all that today holds for you. Trust Him in the good, the bad and the ugly. He has the very best-est plan for you...better than anything we could come up with on our own!


Now for some fun news. I am guest designing for Sweet n' Sassy Stamps for the month of July. I have been a huge fan of @korinsnss and @sweetnsassystamps forever. They have great illustrations, high quality stamps, Dies and stencils...and so many of their products are perfect for Bible Journaling and faith-filled card making. I'll be sharing six projects over the next few days....so you'll want to stay tuned.

You know me, I love to stretch my supplies, so while I had the products out working on the Bible Journaling page... I went ahead and made a card too! I highly recommend it...it's super efficient because you've already basically figured the design out in your head!



Today's page was based on Proverbs 3 : 5-8..."trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your I wn understanding " Man, I need to keep that in front of my eyes for sure...I gave a tendency to think..."oh, I know what He would want me to do...I won't b I there Him!" Besides the fact that it never turns out well...it is a form of pride that I need to root out. Hey...i'm talking to myself here...probably none of you have ever done that!🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

I used Distress Oxide Inks with blender brushes and the Vintage Doily Stencil. Pro Tip: did you know that if you use a light hand with the brush and OXIDE Inks, they don't bleed through your Bible page? It's true....and opens up so many new possibilities. Let me know if you try it.

I used the Vintage Stencil and the Special Blooms stamp and die bundle to create both my page and my card. I love the added detail of stenciling on the envelope...it just ties everything together.

When a stamp set also has dies...that gives me the freedom to do some simple Copic coloring and pop the images onto my page (I've not found Copics to be very friendly to Bible pages! Ask me how I know! 🤣🤣🤣🤣






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series