OLW -- *Pure*



Ok...this didn't scan very well...but I took this "cool" picture of two Heidi Swapp hearts floating in a wine glass...IRL the photo looks clearer...I added the real hearts on top of the photo...the plan was to keep it simple to highlight the picture -- but since the picture doesn't look so good here you kind of miss the effect. ha!


Journaling: Our pure love was worth waiting for... I knew I would know it when I found it...and I just kept waiting. Honey, you are the best there could have ever been for me and even if I found you later than I would have liked -- it was worth waiting for.

Comments

  1. What a great idea. It's still cute!

    I wish your pure love would get your pure butts into a pure church and have a pure wedding. Then you will have a purefect marriage!

    Hey ROYCE- Get it in gear and set a date in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. Very cute design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    Lynn
    one little word

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"