New Christmas Yummies

I have to confess...I have Christmas music blaring at my house. Ok...so, as far as I am concerned Christmas is fair game as soon as Halloween is over! And the music got me in the mood to create Christmas yummies...and I thought I would share them with you. I especially love my little Snow Angel.... She just looks joyful...so I had to put her on a JOY-ful tag!



I really started out making these yummies as part of a gift exchange -- Jars of Whimsey with some girlfriends... So Zorina...or Terena...don't you be peeking here! Just look away! But I found that is was more fun to make them in MULTIPLES...seriously -- as long as you have the clay, glitter, glue and paint out -- you might as well make MORE...right? So I have put a few of them in my ETSY shop...just some fun little embellies for the Christmas scrapbook pages -- or maybe gift tags. I ended up creating special tags for each one too...yes, I know -- I am a bit obsessed with Christmas....it is my favorite time of year. Not that I won't enjoy Thanksgiving...now that is a wonderful holiday too -- smoked turkey, cranberry sauce...stuffing and family....but I digress....this is about Christmas. So this little collection is of four different shapes....there are actually different combos....cause I made, Snowflakes, Gingerbread Men, Stockings, Christmas Trees (with pink lights), Candy Canes and Ribbon Candy.Wouldn't these be fun photo corners? Or....just.....FUN?

And last -- but not least -- "sugar-coated" buttons. I love the sugared fruit that you decorate with for Christmas...so wanted to carry that look over to some of my Christmas pages....

Well...if you're not in the holiday mood yet....it isn't my fault! hee hee! I did just look at these pictures and see that the repositionable double sided tape I used to attach them to the tags is showing up....I don't like that....grrrrrrrrrrr! May have to re-take the pictures in the morning. Oh well. For now -- I am happy they are made...and packaged...and up on Etsy. I am off to do my Bible Study and head to bed. Hope you have a great Friday!

Comments

  1. OK I must know how to make the sugar coated buttons.

    What fun stuff...your jar of whimsy girl is one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"