Faux Marble on Acrylic


I am having so much fun playing with acrylic scraps these days. I used a left over piece of Hambly Clearly Heavy overlay to for the foundation of this card. I put the piece through my cuttlebug and cut out the flower shape...and stamped the petals with Stazon Opaque White.
To create the look of marble I used three shades of blue alcohol ink (with a bit of liquid extender) on a felt pad and pounced them over the acrylic card...leaving the flower blank. Let the ink dry and then repounce. Finally, I backed the card with a piece of white vinyl. The vinyl has texture and adds depth of color to the ink stained card.
Embelish with doodling and liquid pearls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series