On-line Gift Certificates

Ok...so today is a bit non-craft/scrapbooking related -- but it could help you get some new crafty stuff....so read on!

I know we are all looking for ways to save money in these economic times -- and I found one way I wanted to share with you. It is called SWAGBUCKS!

Here is how it works...you use their search engine (powered by Google) for the internet searches you would be doing anyway...and each day you are awarded or win a certain number of SWAGBUCKS. (You must be signed into your Swagbucks account) but it is really simple -- and each day you have to potential of winning 1-5 Swagbucks...I haven't ever won more than 3 -- but I see others get 4 or 5 -- so know that it is possible. Honestly -- once you win for the day -- you can continue to use it or go back to your normal search engine because you only win once a day. Your account accumulates your Swagbucks...and then you can redeem them for gift certificates or other items. Pretty cool -- and TOTALLY FREE!

To get started....go register for your own Swagbuck Account HERE.

Have a great day...

Comments

  1. I've seen a lot of people doing swagbucks. I have checked it out and almost signed up, but wondered about spam and what-not. Does it come with "baggage" of any kind. I did some of these several years ago and it was unreal how much junk email I got b/c of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series