Hello friends and family:

Wanted to share a couple of layouts with you.

I had so much fun this weekend....scrapping with wonderful friends at ScrapIt on Saturday....an all day crop! I think I enjoyed the talking with my girlfriends almost as much as scrapping! Being with women friends is something that I have discovered is really a hugely important part of my life. It keeps balance that I desperately need.

Then, on Sunday, my friend, Chelle, and her husband, Greg, invited me to go to the theater with them...it was Tom Bosley and Michaele Learned in On Golden Pond down at the TPAC theater. Lovely, lovely story. I must admit that I wasn't sure that I would enjoy it as much as the movie because Katherine Hepburn and Peter Fonda are hard to top -- but honestly, Tom and Michaele did a fantastic job...it was perfect. I enjoyed going for coffee/chai/hot chocolate afterwards and talking with both Chelle and Greg. I felt so grown up...theater and adult conversation! Just another step in learning to love my home here in Nashville.

Hope you all are doing well this week. I pray you will feel God's hand upon you...leading and directing you and specifically affirming decisions that you have either made or feel that you must make.

Love you guys....

Comments

  1. Wonderful layouts!
    Hope you had a wonderful day to yourself.
    You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!!! I love theater productions. I saw a commercial for that and thought it looked neat.

    We should have a girls night out sometime and see a movie. Smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that was weird. It seemed like I was saying we should smooch on our girls night out. Actually I was just sending you a big kiss as a goodbye. heehee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"