My friend Wendi...can I say she inspires me in so many ways -- college professor...a loving Mom ...and intentional wife,,,,and an awesmely creative scrapbooker....you need to check her out here. You will enjoy getting to know her -- I promise.
Ok --anywhoo -- Wendi tagged me with some questions so here we go
Jobs I've had:1.counter girl for Kentucky Fried Chicken
2.Research Assistant for a History Professor 3) Dance teacher at a country western dance hall 4)Bank Teller 5) Graduate Teaching Assistant 6) Missionary 7) VP f Marketing) 8) Owner of small business consutling firm 9) University Professor
Movies I (do) could watch over and over:1. Pretty Woman
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Princess Bride
4. The Bourne Identity (and all of its sequels)
5. White Christmas (it is a ritual for me and my sister)
TV shows I watch:1. Law and Order (all of them...all of the time...any time)
2. Court TV Live Court Sessions
4. CSI ( Miami and Las Vegas)
. HousePlaces I have lived:1. Burlington, Iowa(where I was born)
2. Dallas Texas for growing up
3. Waco, Texas(for college and graduate school)
5. Dallas for working with the Josh McDowell Ministry
6. Moscow and St Petersburg Russia -- for about six months at a time to set up orphanage work.
Favorite Foods:1. chip, salsa and ranch dressing)
2. guacamole AND mexican food (tex mex preferably
3. ANything that I can eat in the city of ROME Italy -- and includes a red bottle of wine
4, Chocolate....preferably with caramel and nuts included....but definitely chocolate
5, Carot Cake with cream chees frosting.....mmmmmmm makes my mouth water just thingking about it.
Favorite Colors:1. BLue2. Brown3. Orange4. Green
Places I would love to be now:Hmm....this one is easy.1. The Bahamas on vacation2. On the island of Maui with my beloved husband...sipping pina coladas and just letting us both unwind
3. In the midst of a deep intelectual/ theological discussion with about 6 men and women who I look up to spiritually. 7 I always wish that I were tucking some small children into bed and would have them look up to me an say ..."night night mommy." Ye[p that would be the showstopper right there.
Names I like but would not use for my children:1. Branden 2. Michelle. 3,Ruth4. Sterling!
That was fun. I will tag--1. Dana 2. Terri 3. Annie 4. Renee. 5 Chelle. 6 Jill
Have some fun gils.