Sunday, February 12, 2006

What a lovely cuddly weekend

Happy Weekend Before Valentine's Day!

I have been a slug (with the exception of laundry) in order to snuggle into my house and creative room and just do "fun Jann things."

I went to the crop Friday night at Scrap It....which was wonderful. It was quiet -- like everyone was very contemplative. Most folks stayed away because of the snow scare -- so it was more intimate and I have to say that I quite enjoyed the lack of hustle and bustle. I got a couple of pages done in the "Treasure of Firsts" book for my friend Summer...which made me feel great. Ann had these great new embellies from 7 Gypsies that are REALLy arrows -- but in my mind are "spinners" so I went a little nuts and got one of each. I think I have a new addiction to 7 Gypsies things. I also splurged and got one of their kits -- which when I got home had some many wonderful "surprises" in it that I had to start thinking about what to do with it all. Also, I won the door prize at the crop -- which was a lovely collection of Valentines items...so part of my "fun Jann things" this weekend has been working on valentines for my honey and friends.

I have to say that while I really would have liked to see the snow -- it has still been a great relaxing weekend...which I needed terribly. I probably will return to budgets this evening so that I won't feel like a TOTAL slug. But then...slugs can't be ALL bad because God made 'em for a reason.

Love you all and hope you have a Great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still enjoying your spinner? You should make a larger one for yourself!
    Great to see you Friday night.
    And talking to you this morning.
    Hope your day is wonderful.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann