Variation on a Theme


Recently Erin Lincoln posted on her blog about getting a personalized stamp to use on the back of all of her layouts. She even made some of them into "buttons" that she cut out and created a banner for the top of her blog with. (ok 0k..."with which she made a banner for her blog.") I thought it was a really cool idea...and went to check out the stamps. They were a little pricey for me...so I decided to create some for myself. Here is what I came up with so I can punch them out with my 1.25" round punch. You can do it too! (I sound like Christopher Lowell).

Comments

  1. I MUST do this! I absolutely love the idea. And I'm glad you have given me permission to scraplift. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"