Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finished My Mini Album

YEAH! I have been working on a little mini-album for the mother of the boy that traveled with us to Hawaii. She and his Dad were glad to let him go -- but I know it was hard as a mom to let him go experience all those new things and not be there to see them...so I put together a little album so she could keep some of those memories for herself. I am working on a bigger one for us...so this helped me work out some of my ideas -- only in smaller form.






I added this little "mini-book inside a mini-book" thingy on the last page. The boys fixated on getting a coconut out of a tree...and it took all their mental and physical capacities to get it down...and of course, they had to drink the "milk." yeeeeeeech! Boys!

6 comments:

  1. So cool. Are you going to scan it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. am trying...but blogger is being weird....grrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just 2 minutes ago they weren't there. I pushed the BACK button on my computer and it caught my eye. How funny. It looks nice I wish I could enlarge them to see them better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jan! And so thoughtful of you! You have such a big heart! And folks, it's even better in real life! You are so very talented, Jan! So glad God blessed my life with a friend like you!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!!
    Wish I could see it in person!
    I know his parents will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cool!!!! I can't wait to hear what the Mom said when you gave it to her. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann