Every Day


I love this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson...in my life -- not EVERY day seems like the best day -- but I think when we purpose in our hearts to find something good and right in each day -- God gives us the grace to do it. I want that in my life. I want to help Weston and Royce find that in their days too. Decided to create a layout to put up in my studio to remind me of this "purposing" that I want to do every day.
For someone who really doesn't like to scrap themselves -- apprently, I have gotten over it. Just noticed how many of my last few layouts have me in them. Not sure what got into me -- but am glad I have a few done.

Comments

  1. such a wonderful quote...
    must remember it:)
    and your layout is one of my favorites!
    it is fabulous!
    i couldn't stop looking at the different patterns - very cool:)
    see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially going on Saturday now! I didn't think I was able to go..I will have Miss Mattie off & on..but that will be OK. But I may not be scrapping..I may just sit and watch you create!! You amaze me! You & Doris both..I guess I will take turns watching you both create!! See ya Saturday!
    Oh..I finished the OLW challenge last night! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote and a wonderful LO!! It is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That layout is awesome! And love the sentiment behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! So true! Love the background and how the orange pop's out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"