OLW *Balance*



What I dream of is an art of BALANCE, of purity and
serenity...a soothing calming influence on the mind...rather like a good
armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.



These are the words of Henry Matisse -- great artist -- creative genius...and he confessed to struggling to find balance in his art. My life is a continual struggle for balance...in my art, my profession, my relationships, my time and emotions. I believe the only source for true balance is to put God absolutely first on the list -- and let HIM set the percentages for everything else. If I am tuned in to Him...my life has purity and serenity...He is my source of balance and soothing calming influence...Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and weighed down with heavy burdens and I will give you rest." Ahhh -- now that feels like a good armchair.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    that layout is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your first day of school went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! Love it for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series