I've Been Busy

But I forget to put stuff on here~

Here are a few things I've been working on.

This first one is one I did about my favorite new shoes...CROCs. I created a watercolor background with wc pencils..."water" and some salt. I felt like it was my "ODE to Freestyle." *smile*





Here is another in my Hawaii series



And these two are of my nephew and niece...I am working on adding to my "Extended Family Album" and these were two current pics that my sister sent to me.

On Tyler's I used the new Fancy Pants "Dapper" line of product....love the whole line and all the colors.



Lindsey's is my nod to Doris Sanders....she does it well...I am learning.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am hoping to get some "surprise" scrapbooking done on Saturday before I leave for Chicago on Monday. Once I get the surprise done I will let you in on it....but the person it is for might be "blog lurking" and it would ruin the surprise!

Love ya...

Comments

  1. Love your layouts girl!!!! I love it that you stitched like Doris - I want to try that! You are so good!

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the layouts!
    The crocs and Lindseys are my
    favorite.
    Soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series