Masks...I love 'em



Have I mentioned that I love masks? Not the kind you wear at Halloween or during Mardi Gras -- the kind that Heidi Swapp makes and let's you paint, chalk, color or ink everywhere but where the mask is.

I borrowed this one from KelliDarrSuperStar -- have I mentioned that she is awesome? And I borrowed the paint from Jeanettee -- have I mentioned that I think she rocks? I borrowed the girl in the picture from my friend Carole (it is her daughter, Beth) and I borrowed the Bible verse from Ephesians 2:10 "We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

I think I should have titled this "Masks and Borrowing" ... I Love 'Em!

So I did a lot of borrowing...but I put it all together myself! So there!

Hope you all have a great day.

Comments

  1. It's great! And I see you took my idea about putting a word and writing through it. How clever. :) It looks beautiful and I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this layout.
    You definately have a freestyle!
    Masks and you get along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout!!!! Don't Heidi masks rock? They are my favorite product to come along in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series