Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yipee Skipee

I am
so very
excited...

Not only
is
this
National
Scrapbooking
Weekend
I
am
going to
a retreat
and I get
to SCRAP
ALL
WEEKEND
LONG!

Oh my...
I am
channelling
Stacey Kingman!
Oh that
I would
channel
her
creativity!

Stacey, I
know you
are recovering
from elbow
surgery --
know that I
will be praying
for you and
a quick recovery.
And thanks
for your inspiration.
I hope you can
enjoy the weekend
too!

I am giddy! Can
you believe it?
Three whole
days of
working
on scrapbooking
projects.

May all my
fellow
scrapbookers
have a lovely
holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, never posted here, but since I saved you a few George's at Hobby Lobby, thought I earned the right to call you on the Tracie-80's post. I confirmed with my "older than me" husband that your selections were from the 70's. BUSTED! : ) I'm not in on the weekend crop and so I'm bitter. Just fooling with you. Enjoy it. I'll be around to scrap lift everyone's productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gafsx
    Hey! I can't wait until tomorrow! Of course, I will be late :( My husband is in Bristol. So, I will see ya when I see ya! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Can't wait! Poor little Renee - she's already missing us. Why didn't you sign up Renee???? Oh wait, I should be asking that on her blog, not yours. heehee

    I can't wait to sit by ya! I miss my sweetie Jann. I actually have ideas and inspiration to do them. Can you believe it? I'm going to tell myself, focus, focus, focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jann! Did ya have fun and get lots done! You were crankin' 'em out friend! I forgot to ask if you brought that fabric about quilting...just leave it at the store and I'll pick it up this week...again, thanks so much! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann