Beautiful



Ok...first, I realize I have been a bad blogger and have been gone for two weeks and then I show up and make two posts in one day.

Secondly, I KNOW this is the worst scan in the world....but it was the best my scanner would do.

Thirdly, this lo owes a HUGE nod to Jenni Bowlin and Ali Edwards. Jenni has a WONDERFUL kit that she has created for National Scrapbookers' Day on Saturday -- and I couldn't help but steal her concept for my frame. Ali has a new kit called Beautiful which is sold out from Creating Keepsakes...I had to get it for the STAMPS alone...what "beautiful" handwriting her word stamps had. So together...with a little thought of my own -- I came up with this lo to honor my mom...wasn't she beautiful at 17?

Comments

  1. {Great l/o's}!!! I am glad you are alright..I was beginning to worry..I called you twice..left a message once.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling good enough to scrap again and have taken the time to do it!
    Beautiful layouts!
    Can't wait for your life to slow down:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jannie Baby! Ur back!!! Love this layout for sure! Totally inspiring. The colors are beautimous!! xoxo Thanks for the congrats on Hambly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. jann! that layout is beeeeeeeutiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful!!!!
    I love old pictures and this one is awesome.
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"