- Blue glass bottles -- because I like the way light looks shining through them in a window.
- Lavender scented candles, body wash and lotion -- they remind me of a trip to France when the lavender was in bloom
- Cinnamon hard candies -- my best friend in first grade and I would bring them to share with each other during recess.
- Lemon Verbena soap -- my grandmother (I called her Jammy Jane) smelled just like this and she was my favorite person in the whole world.
- Christmas -- I love the white lights, the music, the decorations and the smells of Christmas -- not to mention getting gifts for people I love. I also love the story of Jesus birth -- and want to hear it over and over.
- Big fluffy white towels...warmed in the winter.
- The color blue
- Sitting in front of a fire reading a book while it is gray and rainy outside.
- Listening to Dan Fogelburg or Mary Chapin Carpenter while scrapbooking
- Walking barefoot on closely trimmed grass
- The sound of the ocean (duh...I am in Hawaii)
- Puppy breath
- Waking up on Saturday and realizing that I can sleep a few more minutes if I want to.
- Vintage Nancy Drew Books
- A good hair clip to keep my hair up off my neck
- Antique stores
- And now....CROCs. I bought two pair to bring to Hawaii with me...one flip flops and the other just the normal ones....and I LOVE them...I want to wear them all the time.
So -- I took a picture of them today so that I could be one step ahead of the game on my "Favorite Things" mini album I have decided to do. Looking back over my list -- I realize these things do tell a lot about me...and are worthy of scrapbooking. Ask me -- and I will tell you what I learned...or you can wait and see the album...your choice!
Love you guys....