In the Groove

You know how it is when you get back from a long trip...it seems like it takes almost as long as you were gone to get back into the "groove" of your daily schedule? Email has piled up...the post office is holding [boxes] of mail -- most of it "junk" ---but you never know so you have to go through it piece by piece -- in case there is a PRIZE!

Well...I got back Sunday and have been trying to get back in the "groove." Today, I hit it. Of course, I got up at 4:30 am in order to get there -- but ohhhhhhhhh does it feel good to have the laundry done, the emails current, the beds changed...and I found all the "prizes" in the mail! Woo Hoo! I am current at work too -- not sure how that happened -- but I will not study the whole process too closely in case I am wrong. *whew*

My honey is out of town...so tonight, I thought I would see if I were "in the groove" on the scrapbooking front. I have been wanting to do a layout about my niece, Lindsey. She reminds me so much of my sister -- and as she grows up she is becoming more and more like her. She is strong (not strong willed -- just confident and sure of herself), determined, smart, sweet, funny, sensitive and loves Jesus. All of that is wrapped up into two words..."Little Lady."




Since it has been God's will for me not to have any children of my own, I have felt especially blessed that my sister and brother-in-law have so openly shared Tyler and Lindsey with me. She is a joy...and I love her.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful layout!
    Glad you are in the groove of things again.
    I didn't go out of town and I am still not finding it!
    Glad you're home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://chellestriplets.blogspot.com/

    Here you go girlie. Now you can check out my blog and my new one about crocs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to be in the groove again, and getting some scrapping done, too. Your LO is sooo adorable! Love those bright colors - they work so well with your neice's sweet smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! Glad you're back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series