American Princess

My friend Renee just handed me a picture and said, "do you want to scrap this?" Obviously, the answer was YES! How cute is Miss Sweet P? Of course, I had to take the comical route on it. As you who know her know -- she LOVES everything "princess." When I saw her pensive look and the red, white and blue of her outfit -- I couldn't help but compose a fairy tale where she just found out that America doesn't have "princesses" so she decides she has to become President instead. Ok -- at least it amused me!

Am looking forward to being home on Friday...too many days away from home and from my scrap table. Hope you all are having a great week.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Great whimsical take on that photo! I would never have thought of doing that. Of course, Paige is adorable, so that helps matters some. Haha! Hope to see you soon!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great page! Wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get over the excitement of seeing my daughter on a blog! Or a layout! Thank you so much for sharing your talents. Donnie loved the story. I "had" to buy her a T-shirt Sunday that said "future President" on it. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"