Storm


My guy really loves "peace." Not that I like conflict -- but he would almost rather go to the dentist for a root canal! It is a true sign of his love and commitment to me that he is willing to weather the storms that come in relationship. I so appreciate and love that about him!

This is from the Scrap In Style TV July kit called I "heart" Candy Town.

Hope everyone is off to a great weekend -- I am glad to be back in Nashville -- this was a long week -- and I say again, VERY long week!

Comments

  1. Girl! Have you submited any of your work to C.K, etc.? If you haven't..well ya need to. You totally rock! Everything you produce is AWESOME!! Keep on scrappin! I love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and beautiful tribute! Sorry to hear that you had such a long week! Hope you are doing ok...miss you! D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series