Saturday, July 28, 2007

Storm


My guy really loves "peace." Not that I like conflict -- but he would almost rather go to the dentist for a root canal! It is a true sign of his love and commitment to me that he is willing to weather the storms that come in relationship. I so appreciate and love that about him!

This is from the Scrap In Style TV July kit called I "heart" Candy Town.

Hope everyone is off to a great weekend -- I am glad to be back in Nashville -- this was a long week -- and I say again, VERY long week!

2 comments:

  1. Girl! Have you submited any of your work to C.K, etc.? If you haven't..well ya need to. You totally rock! Everything you produce is AWESOME!! Keep on scrappin! I love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and beautiful tribute! Sorry to hear that you had such a long week! Hope you are doing ok...miss you! D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann