Figgy Pudding Anyone?

Don't you just love the Christmas paper from Basic Grey...Figgy Pudding? I do -- they always amaze me with how versatile it is...you can go graphic with it -- or more layered collage and it just works -- depending on what you want from it. I decided to layer it for this layout of the boys...the title I combined the BG raw chipboard "HIP" with the monograms that match the Figgy Pudding paper. I particularly liked that they are both self adhesive -- totally speeds things up a bit. I added some paper glaze on top of the letters to give them a bit of shine. The journaling and frame are a couple of Sizzix die cuts from the same paper.

After Thanksgiving the Christmas tunes went on -- and I got busy with Christmas...will have some new things to show you in the next few days. By the way, we only have nine more Advent Calendars in the store...but I am going to try and put some more together -- so if they are sold out by the time you get to them, please check back -- I will work on getting more added quickly.

Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Love what you did with that paper. I love it, but can't seem to wrap my head around any ideas. I have crafts and birthday party on my brain right now though.

    I hear you on the Black Friday thing. I have no desire to be pushed and snarled at that early in the morning! lol Trying to make a few christmas gifts so as to cut back on the stress - at least that is what I'm telling myself each time I glue my finger to something! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"