Looking for Rudolf

There is a family of deer that lives in our neighborhood. With the drought here in Tennessee, they are going to have a hard time this winter. Royce has put a trough out with corn for them. I think it will be fun to sit out on the porch and watch them come to feed in the back yard...wonder if Rudolf will show up!?!?!
Hope you all had a good black Friday -- did you go shopping? I stayed away...just didn't feel like fighting the crowds. Weston however, went to spend the night with friends camping and waiting for Best Buy to open. I am sure I would have thought that was quite an adventure when I was 17 -- but at 46...it just sounds like a cold sleepless night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series