Card Catalogs


I am totally into card catalogs these days. In fact, I am looking for an old card catalog to place in my studio to keep my stamps in...Found one this week...but it was a little pricier than I wanted to pay -- so will keep looking, but if any of you find one, please let me know, I would love to stain it or decapouge it -- or something -- so it doesn't have to be perfect. Anyway, I found this site tonight that lets you make your own card catalog lists....REALLY cool. You can do you own here.
I totally loved it and made one for today to document what I hav done and what I plan to do tomorrow...awesome awesome awesome. Might have to make a mini-book of a week of them...or something -- I don't know. Anyway -- a fun thing to play around with. So go enjoy!
Hope your week turns out to be all that you need it to be...as you can see from my list -- in addition to getting work done that pays the bills, I also intend to embark on an organizational extravaganza (doesn't that sound like more fun than "CLEANING?" *smile*
Again...thanks for your prayers and thoughts...I really appreciate them...and the are helping me heal faster than you know. Still have to take it easy and let the arm heal (but I can do my extravaganza with my strong right hand. Have a good one guys...love you!

Comments

  1. Oh Jann... If only this was written about 5 or 6 months ago. There was someone giving away a big card catalog. It was beautiful...I tried to think where I could put it, how I could get it...etc etc. But I thought I don't have a place for it and it is extremely heavy and it would be too dificult to find someone to load it up and bring it to me. UGH!

    Well I hope you are feeling better. I sure missed you the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 'extravaganza!' - call if you need the help of a crazed mom and her two somewhat active preschoolers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"