Wanted...if not Needed


A couple of weeks ago, Ali Edwards challenge was to figure out what you HAD to have to scrapbook...as in -- if all of your supplies were going to be taken away except for a few what would they be. I thought about it a while and came up with this list (in no particular order)...because whenever I start a page I pull these out automatically.
1. Cardstock
2. Double sided tape
3. Pens in .03, .05 & .005 points in black
4. Rubber/Acrylic stamps
5. Paper trimmer
6. Great scissors
7. Brads
8. Patterned paper
9. Ink
10. Paint
I think I could create some great pages with just these 10 items. (I have even thought of challenging myself to use just these 10 items on a number of pages and see what I come up with -- any one want to take this challenge?)
Then this week, the challenge was to come up with what are those things that you return to again and again -- to the point that they almost FEEL essential -- even if they aren't really.
I took a picture of some of my favorites... they are:
1. Terrifically Tacky Tape
2. Letter Stickers
3. KI Gloo
4. Prima Flowers
5. Assortment of Bling
6. Stippling brushes
7. Versamark Ink
8. Embossing powder
9. Daubers
10. Letter rub ons
11. Chipboard
12. Glitter
13. Ribbon
How about you? What are your favorites? What appears the most on your pages?

Comments

  1. Glad you are back!
    I would love to take on the challenge, but first I have two projects sitting on my dining room table that must get finished! As for favorites, what would a girl do without a little 'Diamond Glaze' ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"