The Tenors





Who needs to watch The Sopranos when I have "The Tenors" in my future family!
We had a little spontaneous photoshoot yesterday afternoon. The guys were dressed up in suits because they had a memorial service to attend. Afterwards they stopped by the house, and I couldn't resist grabbing my camera because they both looked so handsome!
Of course, the price you pay when you want pictures is putting up with the goofing around the guys will do. It was a little scary how much they looked like a couple of mafiosos....fortunately, they are both sweet, gentle, good hearted men -- and they sing TENOR...not Soprano!

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Ok...cool Jann! I know you probably got several more 'mafia' shots! Can't wait to see THAT layout! By the way, you looked all prettiness Tuesday night! I think engagement agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is So funny!

    By the way I tried to do the "kit" challange with just the essentials. I couldn't do it. I got really frustrated and just organized the rest of the night. BUT...I need pictures when I scrapbook. I can not create a layout and then put pictures on it later. So that was part of the problem. I didn't have any casual pictures with me that went with the kit.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those 2!!!! So handsome!!! Love the quirks of men!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series