Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's Here and I am Learning
























Is it wrong to love a camera? I mean...not like you love people or God or anything...but just love the feel of it in your hand...like you can conquer the image world? I hope not -- because I am just so much lovin' my rebel.

Had a totally fun day Sunday with Chelle and Dana and their five kiddos. We went to an old abandoned house and had just too much fun. The kids were great -- and incredibly patient and who knew that a pan full of apples could provide so much entertainment! I think we got some good pics...I won't make you look at all of them (I took over 300) -- but thought I would share a couple that I liked the results....

Hope you have a great day. And know I love you MORE than my Rebel....I just like it a whole whole LOT!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures! My friend said I could keep that DVD for a while so I'll bring it to you to watch. It rocks! (The Rebel info one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Where was your abandoned house? That one of Chelle and Ashley is wonderful! I hope to see her scrapping that at the next crop! Keep snappin'! And scrappin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos...what abandoned house? i tried that once...one right on lebanon road...the owner came by and chased us off, he was quite HATEFUL I might add...drove right up in the leaves the kids were playing in, in the front yard...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann