Creative "Something" Day Seventeen and Eighteen



Day Seventeen: Had some fun with aluminum tape (got it at Loews -- I think it is used to seal airconditioning duct). Stuck a couple of widths down to cardstock...and then rolled it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. Love love LOVE all the texture you can get with that. Then I dripped some alcohol inks onto the surface. They work GREAT with metal and acrylic -- really any slick non-porous surface. Am going to have to try this again.

Sorry for the delay in posting...was just super busy with the What You Make It crop on Saturday. We had sooo much fun. I totally loved getting to know the ladies I had never met before that were able to attend. And I have to say that it was equally fun to get to spend some time with friends from the past too! I will be posting pictures later.




This little card came out of another project. I was working on staining some other tags, and got huge drops of Walnut Stain (in eggplant color) all over my craft sheet. Just dipped this tag in the eggplant stain before wiping the rest up. A few spritzes with Glimmer mist -- and viola -- the background was created! I have had this little bird charm for theLONGEST time...and decided yesterday was the day to use it. I love the sweet little birds peering into their nest...Momma and Poppa birdies are anxious to see what is up with their chicks....I can TOTALLY relate!
I will be back to post my daily creative from today a bit later...but I have to go take a walk in the snow right now...I think it will energize me -- I love snow and think there is nothing like taking a walk when there is actually SNOW falling down on you! Have a great day....if you are where it is cold...snuggle up and keep warm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"