Creative "Something" Day Ten



Ok...so today's quote was REALLY appropriate for me. I was feeling a little guilty that I didn't get something posted YESTERDAY for you -- and then I worked on this little card -- and reminded myself that my "Creative Something" everyday is a goal -- something to keep me motivated and REMINDED that I want to be creative every day -- not something to kick myself over if I don't get it done. I did get the show taped yesterday. (lots of creativity there -- for my viewers you are gonna have FUN...trust me on this one!).... I did get to go scrap with my Friday night cropping friends...Oh my stars I laughed so hard... I actually did some knitting...which I will post here when I get the project done.

So...hope you will steer for the stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"