Dad is Turning 80
Hello friends: I need your help. My Dad is turning 80 at the end of this month. I am in the process of putting together a mini-album for his birthday. The goal is to have pictures from every decade of his life...along with quotes about Dads/Fathers and I want there to be 80 of them and I am running out of ideas. I would love it if you would help me by leaving a message here finishing one of these sentences: A Daughter needs a Dad because.... A Daughter loves her Dad because.... I have just finished organizing my studio and have created two boxes filled with surprises and scrapping goodies. If you leave me a message here finishing one of those two sentences, I will put your name in a drawing for one of those two boxes. I am planning on doing the drawing on Monday the 17th, so check back here and I will let you know who the winners of the goodie boxes are. Thanks so much for your help. Have a great day Jann

oh that is pretty!!!
ReplyDelete