Creative "Something" Day Twenty-Eight


I love my old typewriter. I love the sound of the keys striking the ribbon and making their mark on the paper. There is something very satisfying about touching the key and knowing that touch will actually CREATE words on a page.
Don't get me wrong...I love all the things that my computer does for me...but one thing I like BETTER about my typewriter is that the INSTANT gratification of the printed word it gives me...yeah -- I am a bit "old school."
Today's card started out as a thin piece of cardboard...to which I Mod Podged some scraps of a sewing pattern...If you look closely -- I was REALLY going for the SIMPLICITY theme because that word was actually part of the pattern...but in the end...it needed this little blue tree and the words, "Let go for a moment...Just Be."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"